- White chocolate contains vegetable fat in addition to cocoa butter.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Milkybar is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan which is supporting farmers for better chocolate. Nestlé and the Rainforest Alliance work together to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their product. Find out more at ra.org.
- We love milk at Milkybar®, which is why we've added even more of it to our chocolate. The same delicious taste that you and your family know and love but with milk as our No.1 ingredient. It's simple stuff!
- Milkybar® Small Egg is a creamy-tasting, smooth white chocolate egg and has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Milkybar® still maintains strong milk credentials today and its simple, uncomplicated recipe is loved by both kids and adults.
- Did you know? Milkybar® was created in 1937 as a non-vitaminized variant of Nestlé's new pharmaceutical milk product, when the company almost exclusively manufactured milk products. Such sterile milk products were trusted by parents to help their children's development without the bacterial risks of fresh milk.
- Both kids and adults love the delicious taste of Milkybar® so why not enjoy simple moments with Milkybar® available in bars, blocks and buttons.
- If you like this why not try our Milkybar Mini Eggs?
- Munch it, Scrunch it
- - scrunch your foil wrappers into a fist sized ball with kitchen foil to recycle.
- Foil - Recycle
- Carton - Recycle
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nutritional Compass®
- Creamy white chocolate hollow egg
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 65G
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel, Palm, Sal, Shea), Emulsifier (Lecithins), Natural Flavouring
- May contain Tree Nuts.
For Best Before End See BaseStore cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1/4 Egg = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box No 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Nestlé Ireland,
- 3030 Lake Drive,
- Every care is taken to ensure that this product reaches you in good condition. If it does not, please return the pack and its contents to the Consumer Services Manager at the York address stating when and where it was purchased.
- We shall be pleased to reimburse your purchase and postage costs.
- This guarantee applies to the UK and ROI only.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Contact us Free
- UK: 0800 604 604
- Nestlé Consumer Services,
- PO Box No 203,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 egg||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||18.2g||3.3g||20g||17%|
|of which: sugars||56.3g||10.1g||90g||11%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021