- Africa Body Spray Deodorant Aerosol
- Lynx Africa Body Spray 150ml is part of the lynx male grooming range and has been our best selling body spray for over a decade. An exotic mixture of warm African spices and aromas, this classic fragrance will give you a real presence. A few quick spray is all you need for a lasting, great smelling fragrance that makes a lasting impression. Stay fresh all day with Lynx Body Sprays.
- How to use it.
- Shaking the can well and holding it 15cm away from your chest and body, spray in a well ventilated area for great protection from style threatening odour. Whatever the occasion, it lasts all day long. Avoid contact with your eyes and broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Want more?
- Now available as a 48 hour Anti-Perspirant, this classic fragrance is designed to keep you cool and dry no matter where the heat's coming from. Boost your sweat protection with Lynx Africa Anti-perspirant 150ml and try it alongside our Lynx Africa Body Wash 250ml.
- Why not also try Lynx Daily Fragrance, a sophisticated every day fragrance for men. Use daily by spraying on neck and wrists. Refresh your style with Lynx Signature, Adrenaline and Urban Daily Fragrance 100ml.
- Lynx Africa has been our best selling body spray for over a decade
- A classic fragrance and odour protection
- An exotic mixture of warm African spices and aromas, this classic fragrance will give you a real presence
- Stay smelling great, all day
- Shake, twist and spray directly on underarms and body
- Goes well with Lynx Africa Body Wash 250ml and Lynx Africa Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 150
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Parfum, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: hold can 15cm from the body and spray
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
Danger Extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: Shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016