Clairol Nice ‘N Easy Dark Blonde 7 Hair Dye
- Permanent Hair Dye 7 Dark Blonde
- Clairol Nice'n Easy permanent hair colour crème gives you the nicest and easiest way to refresh your look from the comfort of your own home. If you want to enhance the colour of your hair and make sure it stays perfectly true to you, Nice'n Easy Permanent Hair Dye 7Dark Blonde, delivers brilliant natural-looking colour. Our breakthrough hair colour crème has conditioners built into every step, ensuring that hair maintains its soft, silky, smooth feel throughout the colouring process. In addition to phenomenal colour results, the colour care formula offers an upgraded colour experience with a non-drip colour crème that smells like flowers, not ammonia. Our revolutionary hair dye gives you 100% grey coverage with real natural-looking tones & highlights while being kind to your hair. Plus, being allergy gentle, significantly reduces the chance of developing an allergy* (*in people without a hair dye allergy). With Clairol Nice'n Easy permanent colouring crème you get the colour that cares for your hair without compromising on colour result.
- Non drip permanent colour crème
- Conditioners built into every step
- Allergy gentle formula
- Fresh floral scent
- Leaves soft shiny hair
- 1 Tube Colour Crème
- 1 Bottle of Colour Activator
- 1 Tube of CC+ ColourSeal Conditioner
- 1 Pair of Expert Gloves
- 1 Instruction Leaflet
Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonia, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum/ Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, 2-Methylresorcinol, Steareth-200, 2-Methoxymethyl-p-Phenylenediamine, p-Aminophenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Linalool
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring.
- 2. When you're ready to colour, pour the colour Blend Formula into the colour Blend Activator and close the cap.
- 3. With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
- 4. If you colour every 1-3 months with a similar shade, part your hair into sections and apply colour mixture onto the new growth root area only, working from the front to the back of your head.
- 5. Leave the colour mixture on the new root growth area for 20 minutes
- 6. Apply remaining colour mixture to the rest of the hair, working through hair from roots to tips to ensure full saturation. Let develop for an additional 5 minutes. Total application time is 25 minutes.
- Tips: For stubborn greys, leave on for an additional 10 minutes.
- 7. Rinse and shampoo. Apply a quarter-size amount of CC+ ColourSeal Conditioner. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse. Use remaining conditioner once a week after shampooing.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Perform an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour even if you have already used colouring products before. BUY THE PRODUCT 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE AND CONDUCT AN ALLERGY ALERT TEST EVERY TIME YOU COLOUR EVEN IF YOU HAVE USED COLOURING PRODUCTS BEFORE. If you have a known hair dye allergy, do not use this product unless approved by your dermatologist. Read and follow enclosed instructions. CAUTION: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk. Do not use on persons under the age of 16. Do not use if you have: - a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp, - ever experienced any skin reaction after colouring your hair or after a "henna" tattoo. In case of any reaction or if in doubt, consult a doctor before using this product. Rinse well after application. Avoid any contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019