- UltraLift Day Cream
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-age spots, radiance boosting - SPF15
- Is Garnier UltraLift Day Cream SPF 15 right for me?
- Yes if you are looking for a daily moisturiser that makes your skin look younger targeting wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven complexion.
- How is it different?
- UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream SPF 15 is Garnier's new generation of anti-wrinkle care. For the first time, a Garnier moisturiser, is enriched with regenerative plant cells, and associates UVA/UVB SPF15 protection for a complete anti-ageing action: anti-wrinkle, anti-spots, firming and radiance boosting.
- How does it work?
- UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream SPF 15 acts within 14 days to protect against the appearance of age spots and acts on the 3 major signs of skin ageing:
- 1. Anti-wrinkle: Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, even deep ones by plumping the skin with moisture.
- 2. Firming: Leaves your skin feeling firmer and looking tightened.
- 3. Radiance Boosting: Evens your skin complexion and reveals your natural radiance.
- Regenerative plant cells innovation
- Regenerative plant cells are powerful plant cells due to their ability to continuously regenerate themselves to sustain plant life cycle.
- Years of research has enabled
- Garnier to understand and identify how to target skin firmness, wrinkles and radiance.
- Now Garnier introduces Regenerative Plant Cells in a complete skincare range, creating UltraLift Complete Beauty.
- Recommended user age:
- Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy
- We use, wherever possible, naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.
- Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.
- Our products have proven efficacy and results that you can see for yourself.
- Does not contain any chlorine.
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-age spots, radiance boosting
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles - firms - evens complexion
- Regenerative plant cells
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 50ml
695752 10, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoyl Methane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Alumina, Ammonium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, C-13-14 Isoparaffin, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, CI 77891 / Titanium Oxide, Coumarin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Eryngium Maritmum Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Laureth-7, Linalool, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenyoxyethanol, Polycrylamide, PTFE Retinyl Palmitate, Silica [Nano] / Silica Stearate Acid, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B166025/1)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Lose up to 1 wrinkle grade in 28 days*
- Using the Wrinkle reader inside the box
- Step 1: Match your crow's feet to the closest image. Note the grade down.
- Step 2: Apply UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream SPF 15 everyday for 28 days.
- Step 3: Repeat step 1 and discover the results!
- See the results for yourself!
- Wrinkles appear reduced: up to 1 grade*
- Skin feels firmer for 63% of women*
- Skin texture is improved and looks more beautiful for 73% of women*
- *Consumer test scorage on 48 women for 28 days
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Customer Careline
- 0800 0854 375 (UK), 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016