- UKAS QUALITY MANAGEMENT.
- ISO 9001:2000 & HACCP Certified.
- Member of CISQ Federation.
- Zafrani Bombay Biryani Masala spice mix with garlic and ginger.
- Serves: 14-16.
- Two bags inside
- Pack size: 130G
Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Roasted Cumin Powder, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Paprika Powder, Dehydrated Plums, Cardamom, Dried Garlic 4%, Dried Ginger 4%, Cinnamon, Clove, Bay Leaves, Mace, Saffron
Preparation and Usage
- Zafrani Bombay Biryani Recipe (Bombay style Rice with Meat & Potato)
- Meat 500 - 750 gms.
- Basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes 500 - 750 gms (for more/hot masala use 500 gms rice).
- Onions (medium sized finely sliced) 5 (300 gms).
- Tomatoes medium sized (chopped) 4 - 5 (300 gms).
- Potatoes medium sized (peeled & cut in 4 pcs) 3 - 4 (250 gms).
- Yoghurt (beaten) 1 cup (200 gms).
- Ghee/Cooking Oil 1 - 1 1/2 cup (200 gms).
- Laziza Zafrani Bombay Biryani Masala one bag only.
- EASY STEPS:
- 1. Fry onions till becomes Golden. Put cut tomatoes & fry till oil/ghee separates. Add meat, Laziza Bombay Biryani Masala (one bag), potatoes and yoghurt, fry for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Add 1-2 glasses of water, cover and cook on low flame till meat is tender (in case of chicken add only 1-2 cups of water) now stir fry on high flame to make masala thick & ghee /oil separates.
- 3. Separately boil soaked rice in 12 glasses of hot water with 3 tablespoons of salt till half tender. Drain water thoroughly.
- 4. Form one layer of rice. Spread meat masala. Then form third layer on it with remaining rice. Cover the lid and cook on low flame for simmering till rice are fully cooked/tender.
- Mix thoroughly with flat spoon before serving.
- Serve with salad, raita & Laziza plum chutney.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd.,
- L-22/A, Block - 22,
- F.B. Industrial Area,
- P.O. Box 12562,
- Karachi 75950,
- Al-Noor Foods Limited.
- Tel: 0044 (0) 20 8813 9977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.lazizafoods.com
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||1575 kj / 375 Kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021