- UKAS QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- ISO 9001:2000 & HACCP Certified.
- Member of CISQ Federation.
- Seekh Kebab Masala spice mix with garlic and ginger.
- Serves: 14-16.
- Two Bags inside
- Pack size: 100g
Red Chilli, Coriander Powder, Salt, Roasted Cumin Powder, Dried Mango, Dried Garlic 3%, Dried Ginger 3%, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Bay Leaves, Fenugreek Leaves
Preparation and Usage
- Seekh Kebab Recipe (Kebabs cooked on Skewers)
- Mincemeat (Beef, Mutton or Chicken) 1 kg finely grounded to a paste.
- Onion (medium sized) 1 finely diced & crushed.
- Green Chillies (medium) 4-6 coarsely grounded equal to two tablespoons (use as per your taste).
- Ghee/Butter 1/2 cup, if the mincedmeat contains enough suet then do not add or use only 1-2 tablespoons of ghee or butter.
- Laziza Seekh Kebab Masala one bag only.
- Easy Steps
- 1. Mix together mincemeat, Laziza Seekh Kebab Masala (one bag), onion, green chillies and leave for 2-3 hours.
- 2. Now add ghee/butter and mix thoroughly. Make small meat balls. Thread each meat ball through a skewer / rod and with wet hand flatten it to form layer around each skewer / rod. (You can use thread to wrap around the skewers / rod to hold the mincemeat layers).
- 3. Roast the kebabs on low heat of coal fire or in an oven while rotating them with interval until becomes light brown. Enjoy delicious seekh kebab with parathas, fresh onion rings and tamarind chutney or Laziza Plum Chutney.
Name and address
- Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd,
- L-22/A, Block - 22,
- F.B. Industrial Area,
- P.O. Box 12562,
- Karachi 75950,
- Al-Noor Foods Limited.
- Tel: 0044 (0)20 8813 9977.
- Email: email@example.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.lazizafoods.com
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||1785 kj / 425 Kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019