- UKAS QUALITY MANAGEMENT.
- ISO 9001:2000 & HACCP Certified.
- Member of CISQ Federation.
- Biryani Masala spice mix with garlic and ginger.
- Serves: 14-16.
- Two bags inside
- Pack size: 100g
Red Chilli, Coriander Powder, Salt, Turmeric, Roasted Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Dried Garlic 3%, Dried Ginger 3%, Cubebs, Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Bay Leaves, Mace
Preparation and Usage
- Biryani Recipe (Rice with Meat)
- Meat (Mutton, Chicken or Beef) 750 gms - 1 kg.
- Basmati Rice (soaked for 30 minutes) 500 - 750 gms (For more/hot masala use 500 gms rice).
- Onion (medium sized, finely sliced) 4 (250 gms).
- Tomatoes (medium sized, chopped) 4 (250 gms).
- Yogurt (beaten) 1 1/2 cup (250 gms).
- Cooking Oil/Ghee 1 1/2 cup (250 gms).
- Laziza Biryani Masala one bag only.
- Optional: chopped Green Coriander 1/2 bunch (1/2 cup), Mint Leaves 1/2 bunch (1/2 cup) & Green Chillies medium whole 6-10.
- EASY STEPS
- 1. Fry onion till it becomes golden brown. Put meat, Laziza Biryani Masala (one bag), tomatoes and fry/cook for 5-10 minutes. Now add yogurt and fry for a while. Add 1-2 glasses of water, cover and cook on low flame till the meat is tender & ghee/oil separates. (In case of chicken do not add water if need arises put only 1 cup water). If masala is not thick then cook further on high flame.
- 2. Separately boil rice in 12 glasses of hot water & with 3-4 tablespoons of salt till half done.
- 3. Now form one layer of rice and onto it the second layer of meat masala & green masala (optional) then form onto it third layer of rice.
- 4. Put it on low flame and let simmer for 15-30 minutes or till rice is tender. Mix well before serving.
- Serve with Laziza Plum Chutney, raita and salad.
Name and address
- Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd,
- L-22/A, Block - 22,
- F.B. Industrial Area,
- P.O. Box 12562,
- Karachi 75950,
- Z&G Ltd.,
- Fax: 0845 6448110
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.lazizafoods.com
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||1785 kj / 425 Kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019