- Energy919kJ 218kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1149.20kJ (272.00kcal)
- White hot cross buns with orange soaked raisins, sultanas and currants with honey.
- Our Tesco finest hot cross buns are made from a lightly spiced, butter enriched dough which our bakers prove until it reaches the perfect rise. We add plump, orange juice soaked raisins, sultanas, flame raisins and a delicate touch of honey. Batch baking the buns together keeps each one lovely and soft.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Orange Soaked Fruits (30%) (Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Flame Raisin, Orange Juice from Concentrate), Water, Butter (Milk), Yeast, Mixed Peel (2%), Wheat Protein, Honey, Processing Aid (Ethanol, Calcium Sulphate, Maltodextrin, Enzymes, Glucose Syrup, Glyceryl Triacetate, Wheat Flour, Pea Protein, Silicon Dioxide, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Citric Acid), Invert Sugar Syrup, Demerara Sugar, Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Potato Starch, Salt, Egg, Flavouring, Palm Fat, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Mixed Peel contains: Orange Peel, Lemon Peel
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Slice in half. Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Turn once. Time: 1-2 mins, Temp: Medium
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each bun (80g)|
|Energy||1149.20kJ (272.00kcal)||919.36kJ (217.60kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016