- Energy603kJ 144kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 804kJ / 192kcal
- Sponge layered and decorated with vanilla flavour cream mousse and strawberry sauce, topped with strawberries in strawberry sauce.
- With three layers of soft sponge separated by smooth vanilla cream mousse and sweet strawberry sauce, our frozen Strawberry Gateau is a firm family favourite. Decorated with a smooth airy vanilla flavoured cream mousse and juicy strawberries in a sweet strawberry sauce this delicious dessert serves five and defrosts in 2 hours. *TBC
- Layers of sponge smothered in whipped mousse topped with strawberries
- Pack size: 0.375kg
INGREDIENTS: Single Cream (Milk) (46%), Sugar, Strawberry Purée (9%), Strawberry (8%), Water, Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Egg, Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Wheat Starch, Acidity Regulators (Calcium Sulphate, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Chloride), Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Pectin), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Invert Sugar Syrup, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Flavouring, Dried Whole Milk, Milk Sugar, Salt, Milk Proteins, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate), Concentrated Black Carrot Juice.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3-4 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled Pot. Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/5 of a gateau (75g)|
|Energy||804kJ / 192kcal||603kJ / 144kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019