- Classic+ 2 Feeding Bottles 1m+
- Our anti-colic valve is designed to keep air away from your baby's tummy to reduce colic and discomfort. As your baby feeds, the valve integrated into the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent vacuum build up and vents it towards the back of the bottle. It keeps air in the bottle and away from baby's tummy to help reduce colic and discomfort. Our Anti-colic bottle is designed to prevent leakage whilst feeding, for a truly enjoyable feeding experience. The teat shape allows secure latch and the ribbed texture helps prevents teat collapse for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding. With its wide neck and rounded corners, our bottle is easy to clean quickly and thoroughly. The unique bottle shape makes this bottle easy to hold and grip in any direction. Our Anti-colic bottle has few parts for quick and simple assembly. Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle is made of BPA free material (PP).
- Growing with your baby
- Compatible range from breastfeeding to cup.
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Trusted for over 30 years
- Anti-colic system
- Easy to clean and assemble
- No. 1 recommended by mums
- BPA free
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in England
Preparation and Usage
- Choosing the right teat
- Different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth.
- Use the Philips Avent Classic+ bottles only with Philips Avent Classic+ feeding teats.
- Replacing teats
- We recommend you replace teats every 3 months for hygiene reasons.
- Always refer to the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
Name and address
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle BV,
- Tussendiepen 4,
- 9206 AD,
- The Netherlands.
- GB: 020 7949 0240 (local rate, mobile rates may vary)
- IRL: 015 24 54 43 (local rate, mobile rates may vary)
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 1
2 x 260ml Feeding Bottles
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019