Mccain Southern Fries 750G
- Energy1093kJ 261kcal
- Southern Fries, lightly coated fries with a southern seasoning
- For more information see www.mccain.co.uk
- With the finest crops, we always cut from whole potatoes and prepare with love and care using real, simple ingredients and no artificial colours or preservatives. Made with 100% British for everyone to enjoy!
- Here at McCain we're family owned foods company and we know good, honest food taste best. That's why we keep things simple.
- We're passionate about potatoes and our farmers who grow them. Our farmers are the extension of our McCain family and we have worked with some of them for over 3 generations.
- British Potatoes
- Prepared with sunflower oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Halal - HFA approved
- Kosher - SKA
- Pack size: 750g
Potatoes (85%), Sunflower Oil (8.6%), Batter (Wheat Flour (Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Starch, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices (Paprika, Cumin, Cayenne, Mace), Onion Powder, Herbs (Bay, Thyme), Flavouring, Spice Extracts (Black Pepper, Ginger), Herb Extracts (Sage, Oregano), Natural Colour (Paprika Extract)
Keep frozen, Star marked frozen food compartment, *** Or Food Freezer† Until best before end date, ** One month, * One week, †Should be -18°C or below, If thawed do not refreeze
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Here's how to cook 350g of McCain Southern Fries. If cooking a different amount, adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- To get the best results cook from frozen, our instructions are guidelines only. For the most delicious results, do not overcook!
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/220°C Fan/Gas Mark 8.
- Spread a single layer of fries onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven.
- Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Place of Provenance
Made in GB
Number of uses
5 This pack contains 5 ovened servings