Harpic Power Plus Max Toilet Cleaner Original 750 Ml
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- www.happier homes.com
- Most Powerful Cleaner*
- *(on rust and limescale) vs rest of Harpic range
- 10 Actions
- 1 Fast Acting
- 2 Limescale
- 3 Tough Stains
- 4 Rust
- 5 Below Water
- 6 Dirt Build Up
- 7 Under Rim
- 8 Urine Stains
- 9 99.9% Bacteria
- 10 Freshens
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Ready to use liquid
- Pack size: 750ml
Per 100g of Liquid contains 9 g of Hydrochloric Acid, Contains <5% Nonionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
After use: Keep tightly closed. Store upright in original container in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, incompatible materials, food and drink.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- We recommend you wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet.
- 1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
- 2. Squeeze the bottle and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
- 3. For optimum cleaning results, leave for 10 minutes, brush and flush
- 4. To disinfect, leave for 60 minutes, brush and flush.
- 5. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Do not use with any bleaches or other cleaning products.
- For help and advice contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
750 Millilitres ℮
HARPIC POWER + MAX TOILET CLNR ORIGINAL 750 ML
DANGER Precautions HARPIC Power Plus Original. Contains Hydrochloric Acid. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional regulations. DANGER
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016