Tetley Green Tea Decaffeinated 50 Tea Bags 100G
- Energy9kJ 2kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 4 kJ 1kcal
- Decaffeinated Green Tea
- Tetley Green Tea Decaf has the smooth taste of Tetley Pure Green Tea, but without the caffeine. It's the perfect brew if you're looking to reduce the amount of caffeine you drink and great for unwinding with later in the day.
- At Tetley, we are committed to ensuring better lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- We are committed to working with the Rainforest Alliance and The Ethical Tea Partnership, supporting projects that help benefit tea growing communities and the environment.
- Tetley is one of the founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, helping to create a thriving, global tea industry that is socially fair and environmentally sustainable.
You've got to earn the right to be called Tetley. That's why we've spent more than 180 years crafting the perfect cuppa, so you know that Tetley tea bags will deliver a great cup of tea.
- The perfect brew if you're looking to reduce the amount of caffeine you drink and great for unwinding with, later in the day
- Decaffeinated to 0.2%
- Pack size: 100g
Our Tea Bags contain 100% Decaffeinated Green Tea
Store me in a cool, dry place to keep my great taste.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect cup of Tetley Green Tea, use nearly-boiling water and brew for 1-2 minutes. To sweeten, add honey or sugar but always best enjoy without milk.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd,
- 325 Oldfield Lane North,
- UB6 0AZ.
- So, how was your cuppa?
- Questions, comments, feedback, love-letters to Gaffer - we'd be chuffed to hear from you.
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd.,
- Freepost HA4175,
- UB6 0BR.
50 x 100 Grams ℮ Tea Bags
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml infusion|
|Energy||4 kJ 1kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016