Greens Classic Carmelle Dessert Mix 70G
- Ready to Mix Vanilla Flavoured Dessert with Caramel Syrup
- Hints & Tips
- For recipe ideas & Baking Inspiration, visit our website: greenscakes.co.uk
- Registered in England No. 2604258
- Naturally baking since 1907
- Horace Green believed that baking was the most heartfelt way to show you care
- He created deliciously simple baking mixes for everyone to make and share, and families have been doing just that for over 100 years
- Horace Green
- Quick and easy to make, just add milk
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 70g
Dessert Mix: Sugar, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan; Stabiliser: Disodium Phosphate; Colours: Annatto, Curcumin; Flavouring, Syrup: Caramelised Syrup, Colour: Caramel E150(a)
- The product is manufactured on a site that also processes Wheat Flour
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- All you need is...
- 568ml (1 pint) milk*
- *reconstituted milk is not recommended
- 10 Prep' time
- 1-4 hours To Set
- To Make the Filling...
- 1 Heat the milk in a large saucepan to almost boiling point and remove from the heat. Sprinkle the Carmelle mix over the surface and bring to the boil for two minutes, stirring continuously.
- 2 Empty the caramel syrup into 4 small ramekins or... alternatively you can make one large dessert by using a 1 pint mould. Pour the Carmelle liquid on top of the caramel syrup. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- 3 Refrigerate for 1 hour for small ramekins and 2-4 hour for one large bowl. Turn out onto a plate (this can be served up to 24 hours later if refrigerated).
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Kerry Foods Ltd.,
- TW20 8HY.
- Get in Touch
- 0800 783 4321
- PO Box 1246,
- WA4 9QN.
70 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving (160g)|
|of which saturates||1.2g||1.9g|
|of which sugars||12.5g||20.0g|
|This information is based on the product made up according to the preparation instructions using semi-skimmed milk||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019