Jointace Collagen 30S
- Micronutrient supplement with glucosamine, vitamins & minerals
- Micronutrient supplement with glucosamine, collagen [hydrolysed type II collagen], chondroitin, vit. D, Vits C, E, B12, Minerals & Ginger Ext.
- Expert support from Jointace®
- Jointace® contains a unique combination, ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life.
- Collagen formation:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Connective tissues:
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Bone health:
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- USP Purity Standard
- The Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate used in Jointace® conform to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) purity standards.
- Daily Support Without Excessive Levels
- All Vitabiotics supplements are produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No.1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years Professor Emeritus, University of London
- From the UK's No 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- Gluten free