Tesco Bramley Apple Crumbles 2 Pack, 270 G
- Energy1467kJ 349kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1086.50kJ(258.60kcal)
- Diced Bramley apple in apple sauce, topped with a butter enriched oaty crumble.
- 2 Bramley Apple Crumbles
Apple (39%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Water, Breadcrumbs, Butter (Milk) (3.5%), Margarine, Cornflour, Oats, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Honey, Pasteurised Egg White.
Breadcrumbs contain: Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 22 mins
Instructions: For best results, oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 22 minutes.
- Remove outer packaging and lid. Instructions stated are for individual heating times only. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each crumble (135g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016