- Energy526kJ 127kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1754kJ / 423kcal
- Comte PDO, cheese made with unpasteurised cows' milk.
- Traditionally made and matured in the Jura region of France. Comes from a small Fruitiere which has been carefully selected in order to please Finest consumer. The ceese is then matured at least 15 months in an old military fort, Fort des Rousses.
INGREDIENTS: Comte Cheese (Milk)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 7 days and by date shown.
using milk from
Number of uses
- Caution: The rind on the cheese is not edible.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1754kJ / 423kcal||526kJ / 127kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016