- French cheese
- Visit Portsalut.co.uk to see how.
- Inspired by the original Port Salut® recipe, created in 1816, Port Salut is a mild French cheese with orange rind and creamy soft texture.
- Deliciously creamy Port Salut® French cheese is the perfect addition to an authentic French cheeseboard, with a crusty baguette at lunchtime or as an indulgent snack with some crackers.
- Inspired by the original recipe created in 1816
- Safe to eat whilst pregnant (it's made from pasteurised milk)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for lactose intolerants
- Pack size: 185g
Pasteurised Milk, Milk Protein, Salt, Lactic Ferments, Vegetarian Rennet, Colour: Annatto, Preservative: Natamycin, Inedible Rind
Keep refrigerated between +4°C and +8°CBest Before: see back of pack
- Inedible rind.
Name and address
- Fromageries Bel,
- BP 292 08,
- 75361 Paris Cedex 08,
- UK Careline: 0800 032 1687
- Republic of Ireland Freephone number: 1800904000
- Or write to us at:
- Bel UK,
- Consumer Care.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy value||327kcal - 1360kJ|
|of which saturates||18g|
|of which sugars||traces|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019