Tesco 2 Chicken Tikka Slices 300G
- Energy1593kJ 381kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1062kJ / 254kcal
- Chicken in a tikka masala sauce wrapped in puff pastry.
- British Chicken Flaky puff pastry filled with tender chicken in a tikka masala sauce Our expert bakers make the pastry for our slices, creating layers of flaky puff pastry. The fillings are cooked for tenderness and packed into the pastry, so you get flavour in every bite. The slice is then baked with a milk glaze for a crisp, golden finish.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chicken (20%), Water, Palm Oil, Onion, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Tomato Paste, Yogurt (Milk), Cornflour, Single Cream (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Salt, Coriander Powder, Ginger Purée, Coriander, Garlic Purée, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cumin, Tomato Powder, Spices, Lemon Powder, Lemon Juice, Spice Extracts, Garlic Powder, Dried Herbs, Yeast Extract Powder, Fenugreek Seed, Caraway Seed, Cumin Seed, Onion Powder.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. The allergens in this product have changed.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 18-20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (150g)|
|Energy||1062kJ / 254kcal||1593kJ / 381kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019