Tesco Finest Victoria Sponge
- Energy921kJ 220kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1616.00kJ (385.10kcal)
- All butter Victoria sponge cake filled with buttercream and raspberry jam, finished with a sweet dusting.
- All butter sponge with a smooth buttercream and raspberry jam filling. Created by our expert bakers. This classic cake may be relatively simple, but is created with the highest quality ingredients. We make this soft sponge to an all butter recipe. It's layered with smooth buttercream and intensely fruity raspberry jam. Hand finished with light, sweet sugar dusting.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (17%), Egg, Raspberry Jam (13%), Humectant (Glycerol), Egg White, Sweet Dusting, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), ND (Wheat Flour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Enzymes, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Salts of Fatty Acids, Rapeseed Oil), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring.
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose Syrup, Raspberry, Raspberry Purée, Sugar, ND (Calcium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Water), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Flavouring.
Sweet Dusting contains: Sugar, Cornflour, Palm Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened store in an airtight container., Not suitable for home freezing.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean, serrated sharp knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6th of a cake (57g)|
|Energy||1616.00kJ (385.10kcal)||921.12kJ (219.51kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016