Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Lotion 400Ml
- Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Body Lotion
- 400ml size
- Body Lotion
- When you have dry, rough, irritated skin you need something that will moisturise to help it heal fast. In our Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe body lotion, we've combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly with aloe (known to soothe). The result is a lotion that calms and soothes the discomfort association with dry, irritated skin. It leaves skin feeling deeply* moisturised and rejuvenated and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- This aloe vera body lotion is clinically proven to moisturise deeply* and to soothe dry skin within the first application, and to keep it healed for 3 weeks**. The micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly penetrate deep down to form a protective layer on your skin and lock in moisture. This sealing barrier speeds up the skin's natural barrier recovery. Aloe Soothe body offers you fast relief for dry, itchy skin, plus the confidence that it is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Apply Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe body lotion to your skin daily to experience the rich yet quick-absorbing formula which will give you intense moisturisation, allowing your skin to restore from deep within*. The formula has a fresh aloe vera fragrance.
- Also available in 200ml.
- *Within stratum corneum
- **Based on a 4-week treatment clinical study
- Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe body lotion keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks (based on a 4-week treatment clinical study)
- Clinically proven to moisturise deeply (within the stratum corneum) within the first application for noticeably healthier looking skin
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
- Contains microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly to lock in moisture
- Contains aloe, known to calm and soothe dry irritated skin
- Daily body lotion best for dry skin, rough skin and irritated skin
- Pack size: 400ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, Parfum, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearamide AMP, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019