- Vaseline® intensive care™ healthy hands stronger nails hand cream.
- Deep moisturisation for 10 times stronger nails in just 2 weeks.
- With keratin, which deeply moisturises to help restore very dry hands.
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
- Best for: dry skin & cracked skin.
- With restoring micro-droplets of vaseline® petroleum jelly.
- Our hands are often the first to suffer from dry skin, taking a battering from the sun, low humidity and harsh cleansers that chip away at the skin’s natural barrier. In our Intensive Care™ Healthy Hands Stronger Nails formula, we have packed micro-droplets of Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly with powerful moisturisers into a travel-friendly size to give you restoring moisture on the go for very dry hands and help to stop your nails from breaking.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails 75ml hand cream comes in a compact tube so it is the perfect size to have in your handbag and use on the go. Also available in a bigger size, the 200ml pack means that you can be stocked up for longer, so you have the option of having a hand cream for on the go plus one for around the home.
- Within stratum corneum.
- Versus untreated nails.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Health Hands Stronger Nails hand cream provides deep moisturisation for 10x stronger nails in 2 weeks, within the stratum corneum, versus untreated nails
- This vaseline hand cream 75ml is made with keratin, which deeply moisturises to help restore very dry hands
- This handcream absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
- This hand lotion is best for dry and cracked skin
- This hand moisturiser is appropriate for sensitive skin and helps heal chapped hands
- This Vaseline hand cream prevents nails from chipping or breaking
- Pack size: 75millilitre
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Petrolatum, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamide AMP, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016