- UHT semi skimmed filtered dairy drink
- For details of the entire Lactofree range visit lactofree.co.uk
- The Joy of Dairy
- We love dairy. Ice cold delicious milk on cereal, hot buttery toast, fresh cream on strawberries it's all good. Dairy's rich in calcium and Vitamin B12.
- Unfortunately, it's also rich in lactose, a sugar that up to 15% of the UK population are intolerant to.
- What is Lactose Intolerance?
- Lactose intolerance is caused by the body's inability to break down lactose, causing nausea, stomach cramps, and bloating. Whilst alternative 'milks' made from substitutes may be lactose free, they also lack the goodness** found in dairy.
- To find out if you might be lactose intolerant, take our quick test at lactofree.co.uk/discovery/
- Lactose free*
- *Less than 0.03% lactose
- *We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Lactofree UHT dairy drink contains no lactose, using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
- Dairy's Back on the Menu
- The good news is that Lactofree UHT Semi Skimmed Dairy Drink is made from cows' milk that's been specially treated to remove lactose, giving you all the great-taste of dairy, with none of the nasty side effects. The even better news is that we also offer lactose free cheddar, yoghurts, spreadable and cream, so now you can put dairy back on the menu.
- Tetra Pak®
- Tetra Brik® Aseptic
- Lactose free
- Made with cows milk
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 1Litre
Semi Skimmed Milk , Lactase Enzyme
- Free From: Lactose
- Lactofree is not suitable for milk allergy sufferers. If in doubt please consult a health professional
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened use within 3 days. After each use, reclose and refrigerate at once., Decant & freeze for 1 month
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Denmark
Number of uses
5 Contains 5 servings
Name and address
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Lactofree customer careline: 0845 600 6688
1 Litres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1.8g|
|of which sugars||3.0g||6g|
|Vitamin B12**||0.9µg (36% RI†)||1.9µg (72% RI†)|
|Calcium**||130mg (16% RI†)||260mg (33% RI†)|
|† Reference Intake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016