Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Hair Gel 200Ml
- At Vo5 we believe hair shouldn’t be dull, life shouldn’t be boring and you should never restrict your self expression.
- Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Gel offers 24hr extra strong control and is ideal to create indestructible looks.
- The Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Gel:
- Is ideal for all cuts
- Offers mega hold for perfect control
- Features AquascreenTM, meaning your style can last in very high humidity
- Hold Level: 5/6
- How to use: This product can be used on dry or damp hair. Work your hair section by section from roots to ends. Finally, mould into shape and leave to dry naturally.
- Style tip: For maximum lift, apply the product to damp hair and then blow dry.
- If you liked the Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Gel, be sure to check out the other Vo5 styling products in the range to remix your style and experiment with your hair even further!
- Don’t forget to leave a product review and share your best styling tips.
- Vo5: for hair play whatever your style.
- For more style and music inspiration, follow Vo5 on social.
- Use the product only as directed and avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact does occur, rinse well with water without delay. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- At Vo5 we believe hair shouldn’t be dull, life shouldn’t be boring and you should never restrict your self expression
- Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Gel offers 24hr extra strong control and is ideal to create indestructible looks
- Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Gel is ideal for all cuts
- Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Gel offers mega hold for perfect control
- Vo5 Mega Hold Styling Gel features AquascreenTM, meaning your style can last in very high humidity
- Hold level: 5/6
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copoly, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene glycol, Trideceth-9, Triethanolamine, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- How to get the best results: use 1 capsule for standard soiling and soft/medium water (3-5kg). Use 2 capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a washing machine from 6-8kg. If ever your capsule leaves a little residue on your clothes, simply rinse under warm water. Do not use a pre-wash. Do not overload machine. Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight. This product contains a bittering agent on its surface to help prevent accidental ingestion by children. Wash hands after handling capsule
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016