Vo5 Extreme Style Matte Clay 75Ml
- At Vo5 we believe hair shouldn’t be dull, life shouldn’t be boring and you should never restrict your self expression. Vo5 Matt Clay is ideal for creating sculpted texture with a choppy matt finish.
- The Vo5 clay: is great for short cuts and easy to work in. Adds texture and definition and gives control. Gives hair a matt, non shiny look.
- Hold level: 5/5 Vo5. Matt Clay is a versatile product and is ideal to create either daytime or evening styles.
- How to use:
- Apply on dry hair.
- Work a small amount of Vo5 Matt Clay between your fingers.
- Run fingers through hair and style into desired shape.
- Style tip: use sparingly, a little goes a long way. Add more product if needed.
- If you liked Vo5 Matt Clay, be sure to check out the other Vo5 styling products in the range to remix your style and experiment with your hair even further! Don’t forget to leave a product review and share your best styling tips.
- Vo5: for hair play whatever your style. For more style and music inspiration, follow Vo5 on social.
- Caution: avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water without delay. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- At Vo5 we believe hair shouldn’t be dull, life shouldn’t be boring and you should never restrict your self expression
- Vo5 Matt Clay gives sculpted texture and a choppy matt finish: ideal for short cuts
- Adds texture and definition
- Gives hair a matt look
- Easy to work in
- Hold level: 5/5
- Pack size: 75millilitre
Kaolin, Petrolatum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Cera Alba, Cera Microcristallina, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal antiperspirant
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016