- Give your hair the perfect form with Vo5 Gel Wax. This versatile product is perfect for short to mid length neat cuts, while also being non-greasy and non-crunchy. Just right to create your own natural style. It gives you hold, definition and natural shine and is easy to work in and wash out with a hold level of 5/5. Vo5 Gel Wax is a versatile product and is ideal to create either daytime or evening styles. How To Use: Apply the product on damp or dry hair. Work a small amount of the gel wax between the fingertips or palms. Spread through hair. Style Tip: Use the gel wax sparingly, as a little of the product goes a long way. Add more if needed. If you liked Vo5 Gel Wax, be sure to check out the other Vo5 styling products in the full range like our Hair Fibre, Hair Paste or Hair Putty to remix your style and experiment with your hair even further! Don’t forget to leave a product review and share your very best hair styling tips and tricks. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water immediately. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Vo5 Gel Wax gives your hair shape like a wax and holds like a gel to help you create a clean, slick look
- Our hair styling wax works great with both classic and more creative natural hairstyles
- This hair wax is perfect for short to mid length neat cuts
- A perfect combination of a non greasy and non crunchy gel wax
- Use this hair styling wax for hold, definition and natural shine
- Vo5 Gel Wax is easy to work in and wash out
- Pack size: 75ML
Aqua, Isoceteth-20, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Oleth-2, VP/VA Copolymer, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Parfum, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4, PEG-90M, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Triethanolamine, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copoly, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Preparation and Usage
- Antiperspirant, roll-on. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Stop use if irritation develops
- Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021