- Surfer Gum
- Shockwaves Surfer Gum 75ml if you want your textured hair to sport this unruly and messy look for a long time, when in truth it was created like that? That's easy with this hair gum! Create your own, texturized and re-mouldable hairstyle with Wella Shockwaves Surfer Gum. Work the gum through dry hair and define individual areas while adding instant texture for a long-lasting undone look with a strong hold. Re-mould and restyle adding impromptu style and definition you want with an amazing texture you will be Wella Shockwaves, style the moment, your style, your moment, your way.
- Hold level 5
- Texture gum
- For an undone look
- Humidity resistant
- Pack size: 75ml
- 1 x Pot of Hair Gum
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, PVP, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ceteareth-25, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Dicaprylyl Maleate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, PEG-90M, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, PPG-12 Dimethicone, BHT
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Step 1 Apply to damp or dry hair. Scoop out the gum with fingers and spread between hands.
- Step 2 Using hands and fingers, scrunch, squeeze and twist the product through that hair forcing it the way you want it. Don't forget the sides and back!
- Step 3 For thicker hair apply more and once it in shape, leave it!
Name and address
- 14 Rue du Quatre Septembre,
- 75002 Paris.
- Questions? Call 0800 028 4177 (UK) or 1800 535909 (IRE) or visit www.clairol.co.uk
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016