Tesco Pure Orange Juice Smooth 1 Litre
- Energy298kJ 70kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 198.50kJ(46.66kcal)
- Pure orange juice from concentrate.
- Only the best quality fruit makes the grade for our juices. We squeeze or press it only when it’s perfectly ripe and at its tastiest. Concentrating the juice reduces the amount we transport, which means it’s better for the environment. Then we replace the water later, and pasteurise the juice. Nothing but water is added or taken away – so you get nothing but the full flavour of delicious sun drenched fruit.
Orange Juice from Concentrate
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 5 days. Best before: see top of carton.
- Shake well before opening and pouring.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1 litre e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||150ml contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016