St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub 150Ml
- A delicious, yet very simple facial scrub that smells of fuzzy apricots, helps to exfoliate skin and deeply cleans pores for fresher than fresh skin
- Our Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub contains salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads & blemishes from forming. Made with 100% natural exfoliants (like crushed walnut shell) for a gentle, deep cleanse and of course there's apricot extract too which is known to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Apricots are our thing. So we know those deliciously fuzzy fruits well. They come from sun-drenched California and North Africa from juicy fruits from different crops, any time of year. Our walnuts are grown in orchards in California, and harvested in the fall where the shells are milled into a fine powder so they have specially rounded edges, which means a softer scrub. Just the way we like it.
- Natural ingredients:
- Apricot Fruit extract
- Walnut shell powder
- Corn kernel
- Product Benefits:
- Contains 2% Salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads and blemishes
- Deeply cleans pores
- Instantly reveals skins natural radiance
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- High exfoliation factor
- Oil free & Paraben Free
- Dermatologist tested & non comedogenic (meaning it doesn't block your pores)
- How to use:
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin's natural circulation. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. When you're done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel
- St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Face Scrub natural exfoliator deeply cleans pores and contains oil-free salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads and blemishes from forming
- This exfoliating face cleanser is made with 100% walnut shell powder, a natural exfoliant
- This delicious facial cleanser uses apricots grown in various sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop of this facewash delivers a high exfoliation factor to deeply clean pores
- This facial scrub is dermatologist tested, Paraben free
- Unlike many other face scrubs, this very simple face scrub instantly reveals skin's natural radiance, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Aqua, Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Benzoic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract, Sodium chloride, Sodium sulfate, Sorbic acid, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Dilute usage: pour 3 caps of cif floor cleaner in half a bucket of water (5 litres). Do not rinse. Neat usage: pour on a wet sponge or directly on the surface. Rinse after cleaning
Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016