Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix 335G
- Chocolate muffin mix with chocolate chips and white chocolate chunks
- More Betty hints & tips
- For further recipe ideas and advice visit www.bettycrocker.co.uk
- The red spoon promise:
- With Betty you can bake perfect muffins every time.
- Love Betty
- Each Muffin (86g) contains: 1096kJ 261kcal 13%*, Fat 9.3g 13%*, Saturates 4.0g 20%*, Sugars 24.9g 28%*, Salt 1.02g 17%*
- Per 100g of Muffin Mix as sold 1774 kJ / 421 kcal
- *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000 kcal).
- Makes 6
- With muffin cases!
- Simply add an egg, water & oil
- Our naturally sourced colours and no preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 335g
Sugar, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine), Chocolate Chips (9%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin; Flavouring), White Chocolate Chunks (9%) (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin; Flavouring), Palm Fat, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (3%) , Raising Agents: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Egg White Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Flavourings, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Rich, fluffy and crammed with heavenly chunks of white chocolate and chocolate chips, these delectable muffins are the ultimate chocolate treat. So grab your apron and mixing bowl and fire up your oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6 - let's bake up some beauties!
- Preparation 5 mins
- Baking time 17-21 mins
- Makes 6
- All you need is:
- 130ml water
- 15ml vegetable oil (1 tbsp)
- 1 medium free range egg
- Regular size muffin tray
- Only 3 steps to perfect muffins...
- 1 Mix the egg, water, oil and muffin mix together by hand (batter will be lumpy).
- 2 Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases.
- 3 Bake in the centre of the oven for around 17-21 minutes until the sponge is springy to touch and/or a round knife comes out clean. Leave to cool and then remove from tin - your beautiful batch is ready!
- Bake it yours
- Add a handful of chopped glace cherries for a sweet chewy treat ....fabulous!
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No preservatives
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Bag Card - Widely Recycled Box
Name and address
- Made for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT.
- Betty Crocker,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT.
- Tel. 0800 783 5907
- ROI Tel. 1800 535 115
335 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Muffin mix as sold per 100g||Unbaked muffin mix as prepared Each Muffin (86g) contains:||%*|
|of which saturates||6.5g||4.0g||20%|
|of which sugars||45.4g||24.9g||28%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016