- Max Strength Senna Fruit Tablets
- - Contains natural senna
- - 2X the strength of Senokot tablets
- - Clinically proven medicine for short-term occasional constipation
- - Effective relief
- - Suitable for adults and children over 12 years
- Senokot Max Strength is an effective laxative made with natural Senna Fruit. It provides effective relief from short-term, occasional constipation.
- Laxatives do not affect the number of calories absorbed from food. This means they do not help with weight loss.
Each Tablet contains Powdered Alexandrian Senna Fruit (Pods) (Cassia Senna L. (C. Acutifolia Delile)), and Tinnevelly Senna Fruit (Pods) (Cassia Angustifolia Vahl) equivalent to 15mg Hydroxyahthracene Glycosides, calculated as Sennoside B
- Contains Lactose
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack. (EXP month/year)
Preparation and Usage
- How to Take Senokot Max Strength Tablets:
- For oral use only. Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: swallow 1 tablet at night. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24hr period. Children 12 years and under: not recommended. Do not take more medicine than the carton tells you to. Senokot Max Strength Tablets usually act within 8-12 hours. If symptoms worsen, if there is no bowel movement after 3 days, if laxatives are needed every day, if abdominal pain persists, or if other symptoms persists, consult your doctor. Use for more than 1-2 weeks requires medical supervision. See enclosed leaflet for further information.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and PL Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
WARNINGS Do not take this product if you: Are allergic to any of the ingredients Have bowel or stomach problems Are pregnant or breast-feeding Have a kidney or heart condition Are under 12 years of age. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
48 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016