Carnation Caramel 397G
- Energy636kJ 151kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1271kJ
- Caramelised Concentrated Milk with Sugar
- Carnation® Caramel is a no-fuss filling to accompany your bananas and biscuits for a great tasting Banoffee Pie. It's ready-made caramel that you can spoon straight from the can - just right if you're looking for a scrumptious, easy-to-use baking caramel. We're always looking for ways to make baking even easier and more convenient, and we made Carnation® Caramel wonderfully versatile. Delicious as either a topping or filling, it makes so many delicious desserts, including Classic Banoffee Pie, Caramel Swirl Chocolate Brownies and Caramel Apple Crumble.
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®'s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There's a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk! If you love Carnation® Caramel, why not try our classic Carnation® Condensed Milk?
- Each can contains 397g of delicious Carnation® Caramel
- Ready-made caramel for easy baking
- Ideal caramel for Banoffee Pie and other caramel-based favourites
- No added colours and no artificial flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 397g
Whole Milk , Sugar
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days, For Best Before End: see end of can
Number of uses
7 Contains 7 servings
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added colours
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
397 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 50g serving|
|Fat||6.0 g||3.0 g|
|of which: saturates||3.5 g||1.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||56.2 g||28.1 g|
|of which: sugars||56.2 g||28.1 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||5.5 g||2.8 g|
|Salt||0.15 g||0.08 g|
|Contains 7 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016