- No other gin taste like Hendrick's because no other gin is made like Hendrick's. We infuse our gin with the remarkable Bulgarian Rosa Damascena and specially selected cucumbers from the finest producers.
- As befitting an artefact of imaginative endeavour, Hendrick's is presented in an alluring small Victorian apothecary-esque bottle topped with a cork stopper, to take, in your cabinet, a special pride of place. The potion is complete, ready to serve. A gin collection is surely incomplete without Hendrick's - a gin necessity to enjoy whenever the fancy takes you - to indulge and reward your curious self or to treat someone extraordinary.
- Yielding centuries of distilling expertise, each batch of Hendrick's Gin is crafted just 500 lovely litres at a time. It is how Hendrick's Gin started in 1999 and how it will remain. Symphonically blending eleven botanicals from around the world and oddly but marvellously infusing rose petal and cucumber, Hendrick's is full of character, embodying smoothness with a balance of quintessential subtle flavours.
- Hendrick's is an infusion of rose petal and cucumber gin made as a delightful antidote to the ordinary
- Pack size: 70cl
- Hendrick's wondrous botanical signature consists of flowers, roots, fruits, and seeds from the world over. They function to complement and set the stage for our delicious duet of infusions: Bulgarian Rosa Damascena petal and specially selected cucumbers from the finest producers
Preparation and Usage
- Let your senses succumb to something wondrously special as the clock strikes to your bewitching hour. Best enjoyed, from glass or should you desire, a teacup, as a most enchanting Hendrick's and Tonic - served with plenty of ice and three slices of cucumber.
- Hendrick's Gin and Tonic
- 50ml Hendrick's Gin
- 150ml tonic water
- Build all in hi ball glass over ice and garnish with three cucumber slices.
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- William Grant & Sons Ltd.,
- William Grant & Sons Ltd.,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019