Hendrick's Gin 70Cl
- A most unusual gin made and indeed, served in a rather odd fashion.
- Hendrick's Gin is not for everyone but indulge your curious self or indeed, treat someone extraordinary.
- No other Gin tastes like Hendrick's because no other Gin is made like it. Made by the most curious of minds and imaginative spirit, with hints of coriander, juniper, citrus peel and an odd but marvellous infusion of rose petal and cucumber.
- Hendrick's is handcrafted in Scotland, using the highest quality neutral grain spirit distilled through two different types of still for a unique blend of floral notes and depth of character taking from eleven different botanicals and a delightfully peculiar infusion of rose petals and most unusually cucumber.
- Best enjoyed, from glass or teacup, as a most enchanting Hendrick's and Tonic served with plenty of ice and three slices of cucumber. It also makes a most quaffable martini. Huzzah
- Distilled by an International Wines and Spirits Challenge Gold medal winning distillery, and Hendrick's Gin itself winner of the 2014 IWSC Silver Medal.
- Presented in a small Victorian apothecary style bottle with a cork stopper. It is not for everyone but indulge your curious self or treat someone extraordinary.
- Only available in selected off trade outlets and in only the most agreeable bars, pubs and restaurants.
- ABV: 41.4%.
- Hendrick's is a gin made oddly as a fabulous antidiote to the ordinary. A gin for free-thinking individuals who wish to foster a more curious and unusual planet.
- Hendrick's wondrous botanical signature consists of flowers, roots, fruits, and seeds from the world over. They function to complement and set the stage for our delicious duet of infusions: rose petal and cucumber.
- Pack size: 70cl
- Made by the most curious of minds and imaginative spirit, with hints of coriander, juniper, citrus peel - and an odd but marvellous infusion of rose petal and cucumber.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Preparation and Usage
- Best enjoyed, from glass or teacup, as a most enchanting Hendrick's and Tonic - served with plenty of ice and three slices of cucumber. It also makes a most quaffable martini. Huzzah!
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- William Grant & Sons Ltd.,
- William Grant & Sons Ltd.,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
70 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016