- Energy1224kJ 289kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 720kJ / 170kcal
- Dried linguine pasta made from durum wheat semolina.
- Slow dried durum wheat pasta with a traditional rough texture created using bronze dies in Gragnano, Italy. The narrow shape is perfectly suited to delicate sauces or seafood.
- For more than 100 years the Di Martino family have been making pasta in picturesque Gragnano, recognised in Italy as the home of pasta. They use pure durum wheat grown in rich fertile soil to make the dough, which is shaped using bronze 'dies' to give the pasta a rougher finish, meaning sauces cling to it perfectly when cooked. Slow drying the pasta brings out the lovely subtle flavour of the wheat, creating exceptional taste as well as texture.
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 500g
Durum Wheat Semolina.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Instructions: Allow approximately 75g of pasta per person. Add the pasta to a large pan boiling water, stir and return to the boil. Cook for 9-11 minutes, drain well and serve immediately.
Produced and packed in Italy
Number of uses
Pack contains approx. 6 servings
Bag. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- Pastificio Di Martino G.& F.lli S.p.A.,
- via Castellammare 82,
- 80054 Gragnano (NA),
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City,
- AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||720kJ / 170kcal||1224kJ / 289kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|75g of uncooked pasta weighs approximately 170g when cooked.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019