Black Tower Rose 75Cl
- Rosé European Wine
- A smooth and refreshing Rosé, with mouth-watering strawberry and raspberry flavours. Enjoy well chilled.
- Wine of the European Community
- Deliciously fruity and refreshing
- Reh Kendermann award winning wines
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- The grapes combine perfectly providing delicate fruit flavours reminiscent of raspberries and strawberries
Region of Origin
Reh Kendermann GmbH
Type of Closure
Produce of the EU
Rosé Grape Blend
- The grapes are pressed immediately after picking in order to retain all fruity characters and to avoid tannins in the wine. Black Tower Rosé is then fermented at around 16°C / 61°F for 3 weeks in stainless steel. Then the wine is carefully blended together to achieve the right balance of colour, fruitiness and harmony.
- Black Tower is Germany's most widely exported brand and has been enjoyed since it was first launched in 1968. It has now become a cult brand in award-winning packaging, pleasing consumers young and old around the world.
- A combination of selected rosé grape varietals from prime wine-growing areas within the European Community.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Name and address
- Bottled and shipped by:
- Reh Kendermann GmbH Weinkellerei,
- D-55411 Bingen,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016