- Energy1107kJ 267kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 632kJ / 152kcal
- A mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almonds.
- Tesco finest* Korma Wonderfully mild and creamy. Made with coconut and almonds. Inspired by a North Indian Moghul recipe, this rich and chunky Korma is made with coconut and almonds for a wonderfully creamy cooking sauce.
- Wonderfully mild and creamy. Made with coconut and almonds. Inspired by a North Indian Moghul recipe, this rich and chunky Korma is made with coconut and almonds for a wonderfully creamy cooking sauce.
- Pack size: 350g
INGREDIENTS: Water, Double Cream (Milk) (8%), Coconut Cream (7%), Onion, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Low Fat Yogurt (Milk) (4%), Creamed Coconut (4%), Maize Starch, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Spices (Cumin, Coriander, Paprika, Cardamom, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Fenugreek, Fennel, Chilli), Ginger Purée, Desiccated Coconut (1.5%), Sliced Almonds (1%), Garlic Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Coconut Oil, Salt.
- Contains milk and almond. May contain peanuts. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days and by date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking (650W)/(750W)/(850W)
Not suitable for Microwave cooking
Instructions: Dice 300g of chicken breast. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 3–4 minutes until lightly browned. Add the contents of the jar and stir thoroughly. Cover pan and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Why not serve with Tesco Finest Basmati rice and Peshwari naan breads. For a vegetarian alternative use a variety of mixed vegetables.
TIP: Add a swirl of fresh cream and a sprinkle of toasted almonds for garnish.
Time: 25 minutes
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Glass widely recycled Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a jar (175g)|
|Energy||632kJ / 152kcal||1107kJ / 267kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019