- Energy821kJ 197kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 469kJ / 113kcal
- A tomato based tikka masala sauce with cream, honey and garlic cloves.
- Tesco finest* Tikka Masala Wonderfully sweet and velvety. Made with cream and honey. Inspired by a Delhi recipe, this Tikka Masala is made with cream, honey and garlic cloves for a sweet cooking sauce with a warm heat.
- Wonderfully sweet and velvety. Made with cream and honey. Inspired by a Delhi recipe, this Tikka Masala is made with cream, honey and garlic cloves for a sweet cooking sauce with a warm heat.
- Pack size: 350g
INGREDIENTS: Tomato (26%), Tomato Purée (20%), Single Cream (Milk) (13%), Onion, Honey (5%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Brined Garlic Cloves (3%) (Garlic, Salt, Acetic Acid), Yogurt (Milk), Spices (Coriander, Paprika, Cumin, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Chilli, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Fennel), Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Maize Starch, Ginger Purée, Sugar, Coconut Cream, Garlic Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Dried Onion, Coriander Leaf, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract), Dried Fenugreek Leaf.
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days and by date shown.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 50 minutes
Mix 300g of diced chicken with the sauce in a casserole dish. Cover and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50 minutes. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: Dice 300g of chicken breast.
Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 3 - 4 minutes until lightly browned.
Add the contents of the jar and stir thoroughly.
Cover pan and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Why not serve with Tesco Finest Basmati rice and Peshwari naan bread.
For a vegetarian alternative use a variety of mixed vegetables.
TIP: Add a spoonful of mango chutney to complement your dish
Time: 25 minutes
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a jar (175g)|
|Energy||469kJ / 113kcal||821kJ / 197kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019