Tesco Large Free Range Eggs 12 Pack
- Energy326kJ 78kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 547kJ (131kcal)
- Tesco Free Range Eggs. These freshly laid Tesco free range eggs from carefully
- selected Northern Irish farms, that ensure high standards of both hen &
- environmental welfare. Our hens enjoy a cereal based vegetarian diet and are
- free to roam outdoors during the day. The Lion mark is your guarantee that
- these are quality eggs laid by British hens vaccinated against Salmonella.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each typical large egg (68g) contains|
|Energy||547kJ (131kcal)||326kJ (78kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016