- Oxi Action Powder Fabric Stain Remover
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Whatever the stain
- 1st time amazing stain removal
- Pack size: 1.5KG
>30% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Zeolite, Enzymes, Perfume
Keep container dry in a cool place
Preparation and Usage
- Mix 1/4 scoop of powder with 3/4 scoop of water
- Apply mix on the stain
- Rub the stain as needed
- Clean & dry the scoop before placing back into tub
- After pretreat wash as usual
- Add one scoop to 4L of water
- 6h max for whites
- 1h max for colours
- After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
- For best results on stains rub before rinsing
- Add with your detergent:
- For tough & dried-in stains x1
- For normal stains x1/2
- Just add one scoop to every wash
- Usage Advice:
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric label. Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry. Reclose lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action in a cool dry place. Replace dosing scoop in product pack only once clean and dry. For tough stains, it may be required to repeat the process. Do not use on any garment or rug made of wool, silk or leather. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals, etc. Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes. Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly. Do not contaminate the product in the tub. Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
- Contains: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear eye protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you fell unwell. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
DANGER Contains: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you fell unwell. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. DANGER
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021