- Freederm Facial Cleanser is specially formulated by experts to help keep spot-prone skin clear and healthy. It contains antibacterial ingredients to fight the bacteria that can cause spots, and has gentle yet effective cleansing properties to help remove dirt and impurities that can block skin pores.
- Fights blackheads
- Advanced antibacterial pore-cleansing action to combat blackheads
- For spot-prone skin
- Gentle formulation for all skin types
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Phenoxyethanol
Store Freederm Facial Cleanser at room temperature.
Preparation and Usage
- Use Freederm Facial Cleanser every morning and evening in place of your usual soap or cleanser. Apply using your fingertips, taking care to avoid contact with the eyes. Gently massage into the skin using a small circular action. Wipe away any excess using cotton wool or, if you prefer, rinse off with warm water.
- If you are also using other skincare treatments or make-up, apply after using Freederm Facial Cleanser.
Name and address
- Distributed by:
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ,
Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. For External Use Only
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016