- Energy224kJ 53kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 280kJ / 66kcal
- Hand picked Harvested in the morning from tropical groves to be sweet and juicy
- Hand picked. Harvested in the morning from tropical groves to be sweet and juicy
Allow fruit to ripen at room temperature. Refrigerate ripe fruit.
Produce of Burkina Faso, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guinea, Mali, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Senegal, Ghana, Egypt
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
To prepare your mango
1) Sit the mango stem-end down.
2) Using a sharp knife, carefully cut either side of the stone to remove the 'cheeks'.
3) Place the cheeks skin side down and score a grid into the yellow flesh.
4) Turn inside out to reveal the delicious golden cubes.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 Typical slices of mango (80g)|
|Energy||280kJ / 66kcal||224kJ / 53kcal|
|Vitamin C||37.0mg (46%NRV)||30.0mg (38%NRV)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019