Tesco Giant Mango Each
- Energy280kJ 66kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 280kJ (66kcal)
- Mangoes are deliciously sweet and fragrant, with a juicy, melt in the mouth
- Skin colour can vary from green to green with a red tint or even a red and
- yellow blushed skin.
- The colour usually depends on the country of origin or variety, so is not the
- best indicator of judging how ripe a mango is.
- You can tell if a mango is ripe by cupping in both hands and giving it a gentle
- squeeze with both thumbs. If the mango is ripe it will feel soft and give
- To prepare a mango, you’ll need a flat surface and a small, sharp knife.
- Position vertically with the stalk pointing downwards. Starting from the top of
- the mango, guide the knife close to the stone in the middle and slice the flesh
- or “cheeks” away.
- Discard the stone and cut a criss cross pattern into both cheeks through to the
- Bend the skin back and the fruit will pop up like a hedgehog; it’s then easily
- cut off into cubes (the remaining flesh close to the stone can be sliced off,
- before discarding the stone).
- You can also peel the cheeks way from the flesh and slice into wedges.
- Mango is incredibly versatile and can be eaten in salads or salsas, or puréed
- in mousses, smoothies, sorbets and ice creams.
- For more ways to enjoy mango visit Tesco Real Food.
- https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/crab mango and avocado salad.html
- https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/mango passion fruit and orange smoothie.html
Best kept at room temperature. Wash before Use. Best consumed within 3-4 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g provides||A Typical mango serving ( 100g ) contains|
|Energy||280kJ (66kcal)||280kJ (66kcal)|
|Vitamin C||37.0mg (46% of NRV)||37.0mg (46% of NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016