Mission Deli Wheat And White Wraps 8 Pack
- 8 Wheat Flour Tortilla Wraps with the Added Goodness of Wheatgerm and Fibre
- For full recipes visit missionwraps.co.uk
- Join us on facebook or check out our website for more recipe ideas www.facebook.com/MissionWrapsUK
- Welcome to the Mission Deli
- We are the family company that has been baking quality wraps around the world since 1948. Starting from an authentic recipe in the heart of Mexico we have been perfecting their softness, making them ideal for all kinds of delicious fillings. Make your lunch less ordinary- go Deli style everyday!
- For more tasty lunches try some other wraps from our range including Original and Mediterranean Herb
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Super soft
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Wheat Fibre (4.5%), Humectant (Glycerol), Sugar, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt, Wheat Germ (0.9%), Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Cellulose Gum), Wheat Gluten, Raising Agents (Sodium Carbonates, Diphosphates), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Acid (Malic Acid), Flavouring, Flour Treatment agent (L-Cysteine Hydrochloride)
Store in a cool, dry place., Suitable for home freezing: Freeze immediately and use within 3 months. Defrost thoroughly before use. Once opened, re-close at seam and use within 2 days, Best Before: see front of pack
- Cooking Instructions (General): We love our wraps warm. Remove from packaging and heat up to make wonderful hot wraps, burritos or quesadillas.
- Grill (From Ambient): Grill each wrap for 10-15 seconds each side.
- Microwave (From Ambient): (650W)
- Place on a microwaveable plate.
- Heat each wrap on full power for 10-15 seconds, or the whole pack for 1 minute.
- Shallow Fry (From Ambient): Dry fry each wrap for 10-15 seconds each side.
- Get in touch
- To contact our customer service team please call: 02476 676000
8 x Wraps
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per wrap||Reference Intake for Adults||Reference Intake per wrap|
|Energy||1260 kJ||771 kJ||8400kJ/||771 kJ/|
|-||299 kcal||183 kcal||2000kcal||183 kcal|
|(of which saturates)||2.9g||1.8g||20g||1.8g|
|(of which sugars)||3.4g||2.1g||90g||2.1g|
|Nutritional needs of individuals may be higher or lower based on gender, age, level of physical activity and other factors||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019