- Energy196kJ 47kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1020.89kJ (242.71kcal)
- Ready baked Yorkshire puddings.
- Based on a traditional recipe for a light, fluffy and crispy texture
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour(Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Egg White, Skimmed Milk, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Egg, Salt
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat and egg., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Oven from frozen: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 6minsRemove all packaging.Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven near the top of the oven for 6 minutesDo not re-heat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each Yorkshire pudding (19g)|
|Energy||1020.89kJ (242.71kcal)||195.60kJ (46.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016