San Pellegrino Sparkling Water 1 Litre
- Carbonated Natural Mineral Water
- Follow us on facebook.com/SanPellegrino
- Website :
- A 1L PET bottle, ideal for accompanying the finest meals to share with friends, family and loved ones
- S.Pellegrino embodies the finest side of the Italian way of living - it's all about beauty, passion, food and togetherness. Naturally carbonated, S.Pellegrino has unique mid-size bubbles that reveal the finest tastes of food. A bottle of S.Pellegrino makes every moment, whether special or everyday, an extraordinarily fine experience.
- S.Pellegrino's unique mineral composition and small to medium-sized bubbles make it the perfect accompaniment to fine food and wine
- S.Pellegrino's sophistication and elegance is supported by its iconic image
- Pack size: 1L
Store in a clean, cool, dry and odorless place, away from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures., Best Before End: (See Bottle Cap or Label)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Bottled at the source San Pellegrino Terme (Bergamo), Italy
Preparation and Usage
- To fully enjoy its exceptional qualities, the recommended serving temperature is 8-10°C.
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Sanpellegrino S.p.A.,
- Via Lodovico il Moro,
- 35 20143 Milan,
- UK Consumer Enquiries (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm): Freephone - 0800 000030
1 Litres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (mg/L)|
|Sulphate SO4 2-||430|
|Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C): mg/L||915|
|Silica Residue SiO2||7.1|
|pH at the source: 7.6||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016