Sensodyne Pronamel Sensitive Toothpaste 75Ml
- Fluoride Toothpaste
- We respect our planet.
- Please help us to save water by turning off the tap whilst brushing.
- Find out more at www.pronamel.co.uk
- Every day acids in your diet, such as fruit, wine and fizzy drinks can weaken the enamel surface. Over time, weakened enamel can be more easily worn away and your teeth can get visibly thinner and transparent at the edges. Your dentist will be able to detect these early signs of Acid Wear.
- Healthy, stronger & better protected enamel. Pronamel has a unique formulation. It helps minerals penetrate deep into the enamel surface, actively strengthening and re-hardening weakened enamel, making it stronger, healthier and better protected from the effects of everyday acids.
- Sensodyne Pronamel protects enamel from the effects of acid wear and everyday acids
- No.1 dentist recommended brand to protect enamel from acid erosion
- Healthy, stronger & better protected enamel (1)
- Provide cavity protection and keeps teeth and gums healthy (1)
- (1)with twice daily brushing
- 75ml toothpaste
- Pack size: 75ml
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Anise Alcohol, Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride) and Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w
Preparation and Usage
- Always Follow The Label Directions: Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- Stonemasons Way,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- 0800 028 09 02
- Stonemasons Way,
- Dublin 16,
- 1800 508 666
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if the carton ends are open.
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016