- Energy457kJ 109kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 315kJ/75kcal
- Instant Custard Mix
- Original Custard Since 1837
- Bird's® was established in 1837 and loved by generations ever since. Bird's Desserts are made and served in millions of homes where they are at the heart of a good family meal.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Manufacturers of Cakes and Culinary Products Premier Foods PLC St. Albans
- The original homemade taste
- Just add water
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 225g
Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Modified Maize Starch, Palm Oil, Milk Proteins, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Flavourings, Colour (Annatto)
- May also contain Soya and Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place. Once made up, store in a refrigerator and treat as fresh food.
Preparation and Usage
- Quick and easy custard in a few steps
- A Sachet makes 3 servings
- All You Need
- Measuring Jug
- 360ml Boiling Water
- 1 Empty the sachet into a large measuring jug and pour on Boiling Hot water up to 3/4 pint (425ml) level.
- 2 Whisk (or stir with a fork) vigorously until smooth and creamy ensuring all the powder at the bottom is mixed in.
- 3 Stand for 1 minute before serving.
- You Make it Special
- For slightly thinner custard add more boiling water.
- For sweeter custard stir in a little sugar.
Number of uses
This pack contains 9 portions
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Bird's Careline:
- Consumer Services
- UK - 0800 0327111
- ROI - 1800 93 2814
- (Your call may be recorded)
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
3 x 75g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g as prepared||Per portion (145g) as prepared|
|of which Saturates||1.6g||2.3g|
|of which Sugars||9.9g||14.4g|
|This pack contains 9 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020