- A blend of dried yeast with yeast improvers.
- Fast Action Dried Yeast 56g e (8 x 7g)
Yeast (93%), Stabiliser (Calcium Sulphate), Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate), Flour Treatment Agents (Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Amylase), Salt, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Starch
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- If using a bread machine, you can use the yeast direct from the sachet, adding it to your bread pan in the order specified by the manufacturer's instructions, keeping the yeast separate from the salt and sugar. There is no need to pre-mix or add sugar to activate the yeast, just add directly to the recipe.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Suitable for vegans.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
56g e (8 x 7g)
|Typical Values||100g contains||-|
|Energy||1338.00kJ (318.20kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016