- A thick, tomato based sauce with a delicious, herby sweet flavour.
- For more recipes, product information and tips, visit us online at...
- A rich, tomato-based sauce with an aromatic and herby sweet flavour that's perfect with Chicken, Lamb or Vegetables.
- Ideal for creating a classic Moroccan Tagine stew. Use as a base for casseroles, as a cooking sauce, a pour-over sauce or as a dip straight from the jar.
- Quick and easy, Chilli rating - Mild - 1, suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Al'Fez is the leading Moroccan & Middle Eastern food brand and we have put together a delightful selection of North African and Middle Eastern inspired products for you to enjoy.
- Sauces, dressings, spice blends and core ingredients help you to quickly and easily recreate Moroccan and Lebanese classics: from tagines to spiced couscous and delicious falafel to aromatic kebabs. Discover a whole new world with Al'Fez.
- Quick & easy
- Chilli rating - mild - 1
- Pack size: 350g
Tomatoes, Water, Olive Oil, Sugar, Apricots (6%) (contains Sulphites), Rice Flour, Coriander (1.5%), Garlic (1.2%), Salt, Mint, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon, Cumin, Lemon Powder, Parsley, Caraway, Pepper, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
- May also contain Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 3 daysBest Before: see cap or neck of jar
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Ideal for creating a classic Moroccan Tagine stew.
- Serving Suggestions:
- Tagine Sauce: Lightly brown choice of meat or vegetables in a pan. Add sauce and up to 1/2 jar water, cook for 1-2 mins. Reduce heat, cover & simmer for 15-20 mins, stirring occasionally. Serve on a bed of rice or couscous.
- Pour over sauce: Cook over medium heat for 4-5 mins until hot, stirring occasionally. Pour over rice, couscous, cooked meat, vegetables or as desired.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Alfez Ltd,
- BS16 3LD.
- Alfez Ltd,
- BS16 3LD.
|of which saturates||0.5g|
|of which sugars||13.0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019