Oilatum Junior Bath Additive 150Ml
- Junior Bath Additive
- Oilatum Junior Bath Additive is a treatment for your child's eczema or related dry skin conditions. This wash works by forming a protective film on the skin surface to reduce moisture loss and help hydrate, soothe and soften the skin.
- Using Oilatum Junior Bath Additive can help to protect your child's skin to prevent future dryness with regular use at bath time.
- This wash works for more than just the affected areas, and is an effective cleanser for the whole body, cleansing the skin without the need for soap.
- Both fragrance-free and soap-free, our product is suitable for babies and children.
- To use, in the bath for babies: Add ½ to 2 capfuls to a small bath of water. Apply gently over the whole body. Pat dry gently.
- In the bath for children: add 1 to 3 capfuls to a 20cm bath of water. Soak for 10-20 minutes and then pat dry gently.
- Oilatum Junior Bath Additive is a medicine for eczema and related dry skin conditions. Contains light liquid paraffin. Always read the label.
- Treatment for eczema and related dry skin conditions
- Hydrates and protects the skin
- 91% of mums agree it was gentle on their child's skin
- Pack size: 150ml
Active ArrayOfIngredient: Light liquid Paraffin 63.4% w/w, Other ingredients: Acetylated Lanolin Alcohols, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Glycol 400 Dilaurate, Macrogol Ester
Preparation and Usage
- Always use with water.
- Bath: Add 1-3 capfuls to an 8 inch bath of water. Soak for 10-20 minutes, pat dry.
- Infant Bath: Add 1/2 to 2 capfuls to a small bath of water. Apply gently over the entire body with a sponge. Pat dry.
- Skin Cleansing: Rub a small amount into wet skin, rinse off and pat dry.
Name and address
- Marketing Authorisation Holder:
- 980 Great West Road,
- TW8 9GS,
- 980 Great West Road,
- TW8 9GS,
Warnings Take care against slipping in the bath. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects e.g. rash, skin irritation, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed on this carton. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine. Use this medicine only on your skin. KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016