Scholl Verruca Removal Plasters Foot Care
- Verruca Removal System
- Scholl Verruca Removal System 40% w/w Medicated Plasters is for the treatment of verrucas or warts. The medicated disc contains the active ingredient which acts on the verruca, while the cover plaster is to protect the are of treatment.
- Salicylic Acid
- Targeted medicated skin
- For the effective treatment of verrucas and warts
- Immediate pain and pressure relief
- Targeted medical action for effective removal
- 15 Washproof Plasters
- 15 Medicated Discs
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 40% w/w, Also contains: Polyvinyl Alkyl Ether Adhesives, Titanium Dioxide, Liquid Paraffin, 4, 4' - Thiobis (2-Tert-Butyl-5-Methylphenol), Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C., Do not use after the expiry date on the pack. Date refers to the last day of that month., If medicated disc sachet is opened, use within 6 weeks., If the carton seal is broken do not use.
Preparation and Usage
- Adults and Children aged 16 years and over
- For external use only.
- For best results wash and dry feet before. Apply medicated disc on wart for 48 hours and repeat treatment.
- Do not continue for more than 12 weeks, except under medical advice.
- Do not use in children under 16 years, except following a doctor's recommendation.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Scholl Consumer Products Limited,
- 103-105 Bath Road,
- SL1 3UH,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
Do Not Use: If the wart or surrounding skin is broken or inflamed On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes If you are hypersensitive to salicylic acid (or other NSAIDs) or to any other ingredient of the product If you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before use if you: Are diabetic Suffer from severe circulatory disorders Suffer from neuropathy. KEEP OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019